Product: Aluminum Mounting System Solar energy system
1. Enables easy, fast and cost-effective installation.
2. Flexible post spacing withstands different wind&snow loads.
3. High quality material in Aluminum and SUS 304.
4. Highly corrosion resistant surface treatment.
5. Screws and nuts go with every componts needed.
6. Fasteners and rail nut fully configured to save extra parts purchasing.
7. Mechanical calculation and reliability tested to ensure highset product quality.
8.12-25 years system and structural guarantee.
Solar componentsClassic Mounting solution:Specification:
|Type: ||Aluminum Mounting System Solar energy system|
|Installation site: ||According to your requirements|
|Material: ||Aluminum6000series; |
|Fasten material: ||Aluminum|
|Survival Wind Speed: ||< 60m/s|
|Design Snow load: ||Up to 1.4KN/ Square meters|
|Solar panel type: ||Framed or Frameless|
|Panel Orientation: ||Transverse or vertical|
|Design Standard: ||CE; IOS9001; SGS|
|Quality warranty: ||12-25 years|
|Duration: ||More than 20 years|
|Delivery time: ||7-15 days|
|Package: ||Standard Packing|
Package and delivery:
Customer visit: Contact us now:
In order to help you get the right system, please offer the following necessary info:
1. Dimension of solar panels(length*width*thickness)?
2.Solar panels array?
3. Where to install (which kind of rooftop or ground)?
4. Tilt angle?
5. Any requirements about wind load and snow load?Delivery & shipment:FAQ
Q1: What is your MOQ?
A: 500kg for general products. More than 5 tons for new products.
Q2: Can you produce aluminum profiles by drawing?
We have professional engineer to design CAD drawing and establish mould according to customers' requirement.
Q3: What certification do you have? What's your standard?
A: We have ISO certification. Our standard is DIN, AAMA, AS/NZS, China GB.
Q4: What's the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A: (1). 2-3 weeks to open the new moulds and make free samples.
(2). 3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the order.
Q5: What's the packing way?
A: Commonly we use shrink films or kraft paper, also we can make as per customers' requirements.
Q6: What's the payment terms?
A: Usually by T/T, 30% deposit and the balance paid before shipment, L/C is also acceptable.